Saturday, June 20, 2009

Soz


Sorry I haven't made a list in a few days. 
I'll try to make this one nice and humorous then. 

  1. Right now, the acoustic version of "Everytime We Touch" is playing. "LOL"
  2. Remember when I said I was reading "A Tale of Two Cities"? Haha, well, I was actually reading "Great Expectations." You may think I'm making some high-level Dickens pun, but in reality, I just never bothered to look at the cover, which would explain why the story seemed different than what I remembered about it. Another "LOL" for Mik. 
  3. I made more banana bread. 
  4. Today while doing my driving lessons (don't laugh, I hate driving, so I never bothered to learn and get my license...but I sorta need it now as I'm going to college) my driving instructor starts reminiscing about when her and her friends would smoke pot, and one boy specifically would "jump off cliffs and stuff, thinking he could fly! His name was Malakai. It was so funny." I don't know if this woman should be teaching me anything. She also speaks in "we" form. I don't even know what literary person to classify that in. I suppose the extended form of second person? Oh, and she sings really off key to "My Life Would Suck Without You," claiming it to be "her girly song" and that she had never heard of Kelly Clarkson before that some came out. And to top it all off, she yells at me for speeding home. I think I am justified in that. 
  5. Sorry that was long. To make it up to you,  I'll show you kids singing Lady Gaga.
  6. My grad party is a week away, and just the other day found out that my grandmother, whom I haven't seen in a few years, is coming down from NY for my party. Let the cleaning commence. 
  7. Here's a link to my Flickr account so you can see the pictures I've taken lately. 
  8. You should read all of John Green's books. They are amazing. Like, legit. They are all similar, but drastically different as well. The first one I read was "An Abundance Of Katherines" and I must say, for a girl who hates math, I found it highly entertaining. Read Them. 
TALKMORESOONKTHNXBAI

No comments: