Sunday, June 14, 2009

List 2

  1. I just made banana bread, sans eggs (because we have none) and sans butter (because since the heart attack, my dad doesn't like to eat lots of fattening foods. It's cooling, but I think it's come out nicely


















2. Speaking of my dad, he's painting the hallway right now. It looks dangerous.  



















3. I'm cleaning the sunporch to be nice, only I've discovered Swiffers are not all that effective for cleaning up cat fur. 

4. That banana bread smells really good, but it's still hot and I can't eat it yet. :(

5. I think I'm going to read some Charles Dickins tonight, and then watch "The New World" form iTunes. It looks good, like live action Pocahontis, and not exaggerated, but real. And also what happens when they take her to England. PLUS Christian Bale is in it, so....exactly. 

No comments: