Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Right again.

I'm decided to start blogging more. I read so many blogs, it's insane, and I really should write my own, yeah?

...I can never figure out how to follow people on blogger...

and Meredith if you read this thank you dear for being my first follower :)

I was listening to  Dave's cover of "Calm Down Dearest" this afternoon, now its stuck in my head. Play the record on Man. 

So at my school, we have a million different computer labs. The art one that I'm usually in is fine, but the other ones (minus the Mac lab) are crap and have these screens that literally pulse and flicker. And it hurts me. 
I can't look at strobe lights or police lights or anything like that...so why do the computers have to be like that too? It's not fair, I don't think.

I'm really confused right now. 
I was taking with my mom, and she said how I need to have a job this summer. And I could be a camp counselor again, but that would mean they would need me for the entire summer. I loved it thee last summer, and made good money, but I dont want to spent my last summer working. Plus I have things I wanna do, and it won't happen if I'm in work the whole time. 
So...I have to find another source of income. Babysitting, possibly. If i can. 
I refuse to work at Stop&Shop. 

...sigh....such is life. 

My cat is licking her face next to me. 

And I just watched a ridiculous amount of Jake&Amir videos. Those guys are my unsung heroes. 
Vacation next week at least. 
I need my camcorder fixed as well....gahhhhh why does money need to be involved with everything?
Like, this week I need to pay for my AP tests, and buy my ticket to Senior banquet, AND pay for a ski trip ticket in advance. Goodness....money money, everywhere, but not a drop to drink. 
(or something like that)
Speaking of which, I'm probably one of the very few 18 year old girls who actually knows what the Rime of the Ancient Mariner is, let alone makes references to it on a weekly basis. 

I need to shut up. 

I leave you with photography. 



1 comment:

Skunkmoney said...

=) No problem. I read a ton of blogs too!

And it really is sad how money is involved with everything. I have to get a job too, but hopefully I will be able to work for my dad.