Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Heat Wave.

This morning was cold, as usual, but when we all walked out of school this afternoon, it was a miracle!
The air was warm and lovely and smelled good.
AND
(get this)
it was nearly 60 degrees out!
I was ready to throw on shorts and a tee and take a few laps!

But sadly, no, I didn't do that.

Other than that, nothing much happening in my joyous and stress-free life as a Senior.

I was also slightly reprimanded for not submitting as many stories and poems to the school's magazine...
Apparently my sense of humor is missed.
So hopefully tonite I won't be up till past 12 doing homework as I have for the past week.
Man I love sleeping...I wish i could do it more often.

If i end up writing anything, I'll post it I guess.

In other news, my sister and I are planning to make a video involving my cat and "Single Ladies" dancing. So........yeah.
(hint: I will not be doing the dancing)

CIAO

No comments: