Thursday, February 12, 2009

Puddle Jumping

I can't believe it was warm enough that things began melting.
I can't remember a non-frozen time in months.
Water was literally gushing down my street this afternoon.

And I jumped over some puddles, as I was wearing sweater boots.
A week ago, if i had jumped outside, I would have slipped and fallen on the ice that enveloped the state of Massachusetts.

Today was nice for a few reasons.
1. It was warm and I didn't have to wear gloves.
2. We had our Fantasy Newsmakers draft party in my Contemporary Issues class, so we ordered 12 large pizzas and had them delivered to the classroom.
3. In English, we just happily discussed "A Doll's House" by Henrik Ibsen the entire time, and I like unforced discussions when we are just generally interested in the subject, and not guided by any questions. It was good.
4. I'm on the decorating committee for our "Spring Fling" dance for the Senior Center. I get to find flowers :)
5. I don't have too much homework and MAY get to do something fun, OR sleep at a normal hour.

Hasta Luego.

No comments: