Monday, March 17, 2008

I basically love the Nite-Time

And I basically hate essays about books that I hated. Thats a double hate. 
Only hate is a strong word, so I'll say I have a strong antipathy towards them. 
Yeah. 
But what I love is that these such essays let me stay up later I guess...only it's not the fun kinda of staying up like "Yay let's watch scary movies and eat popcorn on the couch."
Oh no. 
It's more like the "Darn it all I need more literary Criticism only none exists because no one has written about my topic in the history of topics written and I'm gonna get an F because I can't find any but if I make some up I'll get in even more trouble and it's late and I'm tired and wanna go to sleep and dream of happy things like ponies and cookies dipped in milk."
(Only the cookies will be dipped in milk, no soggy ponies)
So yeah...
and I also love how I procrastinate my essay by writing a blog about how much I dislike my essay. 
Good Times though, because I know at least 30 other kids in my class will be doing the same. 
I wish we all had anti-essay telepathy so we could talk to each other as we all sit in our rooms and stare angrily at our computers. 
This post has been longer than I had anticipated. 


So I will leave you with a random picture I've taken:



I freakin love people. 

Peace and cheers, 
MIK

No comments: