Sunday, February 17, 2008


VACATION is a word I love. Very much. 
Other words I love are: RATHER, RIDICULOUS, and SQUEE
I know squee is not a word, but it very accurately describes the way I feel when I see something I like. I squee. 

So anyways, I am embarking on a journey this week, a journey called vacation. Hurray!

I haven't blogged as much as I've wanted to...

according to the All-Knowing Wikipedia, the origin of the word Blog is from a combo of the words Web Log. interesting. 

Nothing much going on right now. Playing guitar, and trying to find the distance from Ruggles Station to the Museum of Fine Arts. I think it's a little less than a mile. Eh. 
But my friends and I are going there this week coz we are Art Nerds. 

Speaking of Art Nerds, here is a photo I took and kinda like. I stuck a flower in the snow at various places in my yard and took pictures till my nose went numb with chilliness. 
HARDCORE PHOTOGRAPHERS UNITE! 
yeah. 

I'm also reading 13 Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson for the Nerdfighter's Blurbing Bookclub. (VlogBrothers on Youtube...Hank and John are fantastic) It's good so far....but it makes me sad coz I'm so jealous of the girl. She is shy and didn't even want to be in London in the first place, and already she is just THERE FOR 2 DAYS and met a wonderful boy (ex-convict/thief/drunken hooligan, but wonderful now) and they travel around together... :(
Grrrr.....but then she made him mad and he went away...so HA. I wouldn't have done that. 

Then I read my London Travel guide and feel slightly better. 

Mik's Quote of the Day: 
"The Queen talked to me like she was in a pub with the lads. "

No comments: