Wednesday, January 30, 2008

And so the Legacy begins...

...or at least I hope a Legacy will ensue. 

SO. BLOGS.
all the cool kids have 'em. 
And in my ongoing struggle to be just like everyone else, I felt it was necessary to begin one myself. 
Personally, I like reading other people's blogs. They offer a secret little window into worlds I would otherwise have no access to. 
So in other words I mainly read the blogs of people I wish I was friends with, but sadly don't know that well. 
I'll have to post the links blogs I read sometime...

So here are some things about me:
-I am a girl, but defy cliches and rather dislike the color pink. 
-I have a mom, dad, little sister and two cats. 
-I go to a high school on a regular basis. 
-I currently take 2 AP classes. 
-I am obsessed with all things British. 
-Some bands I like are Mcfly, Relient K, The Academy Is..., Hellogoodbye, The Click Five, and Sherwood. But I like tons of music. 
-I want to be a photographer, or a music video producer. Or something else. :)
-My current ambition is to become a YouTube celebrity and be invited to make collaboration videos with the other youtubers I admire.
-My favorite show is BBC's Robin Hood.
-My favorite actor is Harry Lloyd. 
-I am terrified of anything with more than 4 legs. 
-If you are nice to me, I will be nice back.
-I melt for a British accent

ehhh.....the above can serve as a basic tool you can use to strike up a conversation with me, should you ever meet me randomly on the street and wish to speak. I will be instantly enthralled should you mention any of the above. (minus the high school bit)

Let's make another list:

What I plan to Get Out of This Blog:
-A place to write my thoughts to strangers. (do you ever find it's so much easier to write to people you don't know than people you do?)
-A place to use proper grammar if I want to, or wrong grammar if i dont wanna
-A place to post random things I've written, or pictures I've taken, or drawings I've, er, drawn.
-Hopefully a place to make a friend or two. 

Feel free to comment if you think you have something to say. And even if you don't. :D

Peace and Cheers, 
Mik

1 comment:

The Freak Muffin said...

i'm here i'm here i'm here.

you know me and you don't know me
it's perfect.
or well, not THAT perfect, cuz you know me annnnnd you know me. lol
idk, i might surprise you some day...

hmmmmmmmm

yeah.
can't wait till tomorrow.
yay!